How to Apply
Wait to be contacted by a staff member for an orientation and in-person or virtual tour.
Required additional supporting documentation:
- Proof of Residency
- Most recent Notice of Assessment
- Three most recent pay stubs or a letter from employer
- Three most recent bank statements
After income testing, credit and reference checks are completed, a staff member will contact you to set up an interview. If your application is approved, you will:
- Receive an Occupancy Agreement
- Sign a receipt of Occupancy
- Receive keys
- Receive detailed move-in day information
Online Membership Application Form
Prefer to apply with a printable PDF?